Oct 07 2020
CAN-AM Spyder RT Experience Specialists
LOOK Marketing is searching for our next team of Spark Plugs to lead our experiential event execution of Can-Am Spyder RT Experience on the West Coast. We’re looking for engaging, driven, reliable, safety minded, handlebar vehicle loving human experience specialist.
The ‘West Coast’ Team will travel to BRP/Can-Am on-road dealers from San Diego to Seattle as Can-Am On-Road Specialists. The team will conduct dealer product training and provide an exceptional on-road experience for current and potential Can-Am Spyder RT owners/consumers. The ideal contracted candidates will be road warriors with a passion for travel and sharing that passion for the road with others.
DESCRIPTION OF THE SPECIALISTS’ RESPONSIBILITIES:
On-Road Experience Specialist Teams (two specialists per team)
- Manage mobile event package (Ram 2500 Crew Cab truck and 28’ enclosed Triton event trailer with four 2021 Can-Am demo units) maintaining event equipment and safely driving truck/trailer package from three-day dealership activation to dealership activation, this includes through Southern California traffic.
- Strategically manage tour team travel and ride logistics
- Lead group rides – specialists must have a motorcycle endorsement and have extensive experience (personal or professional) riding motorcycles or Can-Am on-road vehicles.
- Provide product training to dealership staff – we will train you.
- Strategically manage on-site operations at brand dealerships – brand-defining set-up, strategically design on-road experience, as a team.
- Manage registration and data capture equipment and lead post event reporting
- Engage consumers as a brand specialist – with expert product knowledge – we will train you.
- Portray the Spyder RT life – a tinge of gray and some experience wrinkles, with a few 1000 miles experience behind handlebars a plus.
- Must be a people person and enjoy living on the road for extended periods of time.
- Physically capable of lifting event equipment up to 100 pounds and working outside in occasional cold and hot conditions.
- Must have some Powersports Industry knowledge and MacGyver skills
West Coast Tour
- We are looking to fill our ‘West Coast’ tour that will run between January 25 – June 30. This includes a half week of product and safety production training in Florida January 17-20. Events are Thursday-Saturday with Sunday-Wednesday being travel, preparation and/or off days.
Experience Specialist Compensation:
- Team Specialists $1100-$1300 per week based on experience and ability
- All expense paid
- Performance bonuses
Integrity, Energy and Passion are required in that order! The experience specialist must be motivated to live and work in an ever-changing environment and deliver projects at an award-winning level our clients expect and deserve.
Get ready to leverage your passion for the road, meeting new people, sharing your love for recreational products. Dig into your creativity, and business acumen to take both our business and your career to new places. LOOK recognizes that talent is the key to its success. Bring your passion for providing exceptional customer experiences and join a dynamic team that values the entrepreneurial spirit!
Please forward your pitch and resume for our on-road Experience Specialist to Info@look-marketing.com.