Dec 07 2022
LOOK Marketing is in search of new, strategic eyes for our growing merchandising design and reset services to support our industry leading powersport clients in the USA and Canada
The specialist will support our ongoing growth; LOOK is seeking a Visual Merchandising Spark Plug to lead a variety of merchandising buildouts and resets for our industry leading client’s powersport / motorsport dealerships.
You will directly report to the LOOK Director of Show and Retail Design / Visual Merchandising
- Lead the execution of powersports, in-dealership merchandising according to a provided layout (no planogram).
- Ensure a seamless approach is taken to support the in-dealership customer experience, linking brand/merchandise presentation and retail creative across all locations.
- Strategize with LOOK and Client stake holders to determine approach to on-brand/product positioning
- Lead efforts at multiple sites, in the creation and implementation of creative brand/merchandise presentation concepts and techniques that promote an exciting shopping environment for customers, and drives revenue
- Communicate effectively, ensure timely, consistent communication with all lines of business
- Plan strategically multiple projects simultaneously, anticipating obstacles, determining solutions ensuring deadlines are met
- Pre-visit planning with client, LOOK specialist and dealership to ensure on-site design efficiency
- Logically and strategically plan travel throughout North America (need passport)
- Steward budgets, ensuring optimal use of available funds, maintaining timely & accurate reporting
You Have :
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of Visual Merchandising of recreational products in the powersports industry, retail product presentation, and display window design and stylizing.
- Savvy within the Visual Merchandising industry trends, vendors, materials and design elements
- Demonstrate consistent and high-quality work ethic
- Have project management and organizational skills; must be proficient in time management with a focus on managing multiple tasks, assigning priorities, and meeting or exceeding deadlines
- Proficient at adjusting an established strategy to fit differing physical retail environments and differing inventory collections
- Proven ability to build working relationships, influence all levels by being knowledgeable and credible
- Exhibit personal and professional excellence with the ability to exercise good judgment and handle confidential, sensitive information
- Experience Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Travelled extensively and are comfortable with extended, multi-stop presentation builds. Need to be flexible even if it is not a full time position
- Driven by telling a brand story through display presentation – comprehension of brand positioning fundamentals.
- Solution-oriented, passionate about merchandising and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
Minimum five years of Retail and Merchandising experience in Powersports
Cherry on top (nice to haves, but not deal breakers)
- Owns and rides a powersports vehicle (Motorcycle, ATV, Snowmobile, PWC, Boats)
- Apprécie la poutine et parle français
This is a project based, contract position paying premium rates for premium work. Full brand and product training included (brand knowledge expectations are elite), company cc included for travel and resources. Work is remote with occasional in-person training and/or meetings.
Integrity, Energy and Passion are required in that order! The individual must be motivated to work in powersport environments that are undergoing a merchandising modernization revolution. Work for a small, specialized agency delivering projects at a best-in-class level. Must be driven to deliver projects that make impact on our client’s dealership businesses and ours. Bottom line, do you want to be a part of something special and do something you love?
Get ready to leverage your creativity and organizational skills, and love of powersports to take your career experiences to the next level. LOOK recognizes that talent is the key to all success. Bring your passion for providing exceptional customer experiences and join a dynamic team that values the entrepreneurial spirit and loves doing things right.
#LOOKatUS: LOOK is a strategic marketing agency offering a full range of integrated communications and go-to-market services based on Florida’s Space Coast. LOOK offers strategic brand building, promotional marketing efforts in the areas of public relations, content creation (creative, video production and photography), , retail and show merchandising design and experiential event marketing. LOOK merchandising
Please forward your pitch and resume for our On-Road Experience Specialist to Info@look-marketing.com.