Oct 07 2020
CAN-AM SPYDER RT Experience Specialists
LOOK Marketing is searching for our next set of Spark Plugs to lead our experiential event execution of Can-Am Spyder RT Trials across the US. We’re looking for energetic, driven, reliable, engaging, safety minded, handlebar vehicle loving human experience specialist.
The two-person teams will travel to BRP/Can-Am on-road dealers as Spyder Specialists in specific regions across the country. Teams will conduct on-road dealer training and provide an exceptional on-road experience for current and potential Can-Am Spyder RT owners/consumers. The ideal contracted candidates will be road warriors with a passion for travel and sharing that passion for the road with others.
DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
On-Road Experience Specialist
- Manage mobile event package (Ram 2500 and 28’ enclosed event trailer with four 2021 demo units) maintaining event equipment and safely driving truck/trailer package from four-day dealership activation to dealership activation, sometimes through busy city traffic.
- Strategically manage tour/travel logistics
- Provide product training to dealership staff – we will train you.
- Strategically manage on-site operations at brand dealerships – brand-defining set-up, strategically design on-road experience, as a team.
- Lead group rides – must have motorcycle license and experience.
- Manage registration and data capture equipment and lead post event reporting
- Engage consumers as a brand specialist – with expert product knowledge – we will train you.
- Portray the Spyder RT life – a tinge of gray and some experience wrinkles, with a few 1000 miles experience behind handlebars a plus.
- Must be a people person and enjoy living on the road for extended periods of time.
- Physically capable of lifting event equipment up to 100 pounds and working outside in occasional cold and hot conditions.
- Must have some Powersports industry knowledge and MacGyver skills
- Every corner of the country, exact regions TBD by Nov 1.
- We pay for flights/travel home for the Holiday breaks and off weekends.
All tours will include one-week of product and event production training prior to start. Events are Thursday-Saturday with Sunday-Wednesday travel and/or off days
Experience Specialist Compensation:
- Team Lead Role $1200-$1400 per week based on experience and ability
- Team Support Role $1000-$1200 per week based on experience and ability
- Full Travel Expenses Budge
Integrity, Energy and Passion are required in that order! The experience specialist must be motivated to live and work in an ever-changing environment and deliver projects at an award-winning level our clients expect and deserve.
Get ready to leverage your passion for the road, meeting new people, sharing your love for recreational products. Dig into your creativity, and business acumen to take both our business and your career to new places. LOOK recognizes that talent is the key to its success. Bring your passion for providing exceptional customer experiences and join a dynamic team that values the entrepreneurial spirit!
Please forward your pitch and resume for our on-road Experience Specialist to Info@look-marketing.com for consideration.
Oct 07 2020
Looking for a professional Dealer Support Specialist who has passion for the Power Sports and Personal Watercraft Industry and loves to help people, specifically helping dealerships with their PWC business by spreading the PWC love among all.
We are in search for our next Spark Plug to give more power to our growing Power Sport/Motorsport dealer support services. As one of two specialists leading our recreational product dealer support project in Florida your work will ensure our manufacturer client’s Florida dealer network continues to grow market share and their PWC business.
The Florida PWC Dealer Support Specialist position will focus on four pillars of support – Support Dealer Service Departments, Dealership Showroom Optimization, Dealer On-Water Training Support, and Commercial/Fleet Sales Support.
The PWC Dealer Support Specialist will focus on helping dealerships with every aspect of their PWC business for our manufacturer client through on-site interactions. The Florida Specialist will be a liaison between dealer and manufacturer’s customer service, technical support, warranty claims, sales, and marketing departments.
DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Help select Florida dealers with their brand specific PWC business – all aspects.
- On-going, on-site dealership visits in Florida. (will be split among two specialists)
- Provide dealership staff training on new product positioning, consumer benefits and competitive advantages through on-water experience.
- Service Department support for special technical cases and warranty claims.
- Optimize dealership exterior and showroom brand representation and presentation.
- As a brand and product expert, on-going product training of dealership staff.
- Interface with manufacturer departments to best serve dealers and customers.
- Report insights, successes, and challenges to manufacturer on a weekly basis to next step actions.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Must be a Passionate and Experienced PWC operator
- Must have some dealership experience
- PWC/boating/powersports industry experience.
- Strong understanding of technical elements and jargon
- Safe driver and very experienced driving with a trailer.
- Strong planning and multi-tasking ability.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Apps
- Detail-oriented with a critical eye for quality and accuracy.
- Customer service oriented
- Problem solving skills (‘McGyver’ skills big plus)
- Ability to foster collaborative and fun cross-functional teamwork with enthusiasm and creativity
- Weekday travel through out Florida
- People person
The cherry on top – nice to haves, but not deal breakers.
- Habla español.
- Has run a 5K
- Can back a 25’ trailer into a Miami boat ramp on Sunday, first try
- Knows the difference between blackened Mahi and Cajun Grouper
- Specialist Salary based on experience and ability.
- Profit Sharing and Performance Bonuses
- Company vehicle and demo units
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Multiple, additional ‘quality of life’ perks
Please forward your pitch and resume for our PWC Dealer Support Specialist to Info@look-marketing.com for consideration.
Jul 28 2020
Internship with us and Learn
LOOK Marketing is accepting ‘pitches’ for our Spring and Summer Marketing Internship. You’ll work directly with our team of Spark Plugs to develop strategies and execute tactics to help our world class clients’ engines roar. Your opportunities for real world experience are at LOOK Marketing. No cliche internship here. You’ll work on and contribute to real projects. This is not a, ‘get me coffee,’ or take out the trash semester time filler. We are looking for the Spark Plugs with fire.
LOOK is an award-winning creative idea agency that has hosted over half a dozen young marketers with paid internships. As a result, some of our LOOK internship alumni have gone on to their dream jobs. Likewise others have joined our agency engine, such as Tyler Fischer, working into full time positions at LOOK. Space Coast is our home located near downtown Melbourne, Florida and we are looking to help launch your marketing, advertising, sales, and business career with real world experience.
Be LOOK’s Spark Plug Intern
We are specialists in numerous marketing promotion and communication services and you will be immersed in our integrated efforts. Our core services involve media & public relations, content creation and video production, experiential marketing and event planning, visual merchandising design, strategic branding, and creative ideation.
Do you have fire? Can you be our newest Spark Plug? Integrity, Energy and Passion are required in that order! Our interns must motivated to work in an ever-changing environment and have the mind-set to deliver projects at an award-winning level our clients expect and deserve.
Please forward your pitch and resume for LOOK’s Spark Plug Internship to Info@look-marketing.com.