HELP WANTED – Power Sport Dealer Support Specialist
Looking for a professional Dealer Support Specialist who has passion for the Power Sports and Personal Watercraft Industry and loves to help people, specifically helping dealerships with their PWC business by spreading the PWC love among all.
We are in search for our next Spark Plug to give more power to our growing Power Sport/Motorsport dealer support services. As one of two specialists leading our recreational product dealer support project in Florida your work will ensure our manufacturer client’s Florida dealer network continues to grow market share and their PWC business.
The Florida PWC Dealer Support Specialist position will focus on four pillars of support – Support Dealer Service Departments, Dealership Showroom Optimization, Dealer On-Water Training Support, and Commercial/Fleet Sales Support.
The PWC Dealer Support Specialist will focus on helping dealerships with every aspect of their PWC business for our manufacturer client through on-site interactions. The Florida Specialist will be a liaison between dealer and manufacturer’s customer service, technical support, warranty claims, sales, and marketing departments.
DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Help select Florida dealers with their brand specific PWC business – all aspects.
- On-going, on-site dealership visits in Florida. (will be split among two specialists)
- Provide dealership staff training on new product positioning, consumer benefits and competitive advantages through on-water experience.
- Service Department support for special technical cases and warranty claims.
- Optimize dealership exterior and showroom brand representation and presentation.
- As a brand and product expert, on-going product training of dealership staff.
- Interface with manufacturer departments to best serve dealers and customers.
- Report insights, successes, and challenges to manufacturer on a weekly basis to next step actions.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Must be a Passionate and Experienced PWC operator
- Must have some dealership experience
- PWC/boating/powersports industry experience.
- Strong understanding of technical elements and jargon
- Safe driver and very experienced driving with a trailer.
- Strong planning and multi-tasking ability.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Apps
- Detail-oriented with a critical eye for quality and accuracy.
- Customer service oriented
- Problem solving skills (‘McGyver’ skills big plus)
- Ability to foster collaborative and fun cross-functional teamwork with enthusiasm and creativity
- Weekday travel through out Florida
- People person
The cherry on top – nice to haves, but not deal breakers.
- Habla español.
- Has run a 5K
- Can back a 25’ trailer into a Miami boat ramp on Sunday, first try
- Knows the difference between blackened Mahi and Cajun Grouper
- Specialist Salary based on experience and ability.
- Profit Sharing and Performance Bonuses
- Company vehicle and demo units
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Multiple, additional ‘quality of life’ perks
Please forward your pitch and resume for our PWC Dealer Support Specialist to Info@look-marketing.com for consideration.