Sep 12 2021
Looking for a professional Dealer Support Specialist who has passion for the Power Sports and Personal Watercraft Industry and loves to help people, specifically helping dealerships with their PWC and on-road vehicle business by spreading the Powersports and boating love among all.
We are in search for our next Spark Plug to give more power to our growing Power Sport/Motorsport dealer support services. As the ‘Specialist’ leading our recreational product dealer support project in Florida your work will ensure our manufacturer client’s Florida dealer network continues to grow market share and their PWC and on-road business.
The Dealer Support Specialist will focus on helping dealerships with every aspect of their PWC and on-road business for our manufacturer client through regular on-site visits. The Florida Specialist will be a liaison between dealer and manufacturer’s customer service, technical support, warranty claims, sales, and marketing departments.
DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Help select Florida dealerships with their brand specific PWC & on-road business – all aspects – by conducting in-person dealership visits.
- Employee training (Product training on Unit and PA&A, Rider Education Program, Sale Process support, Program and Promo, Financing Programs, etc.): On-water, On-road or In-dealership
- Train and support dealer service departments: Technical service and warranty support
- Showroom and retail space optimization
- Special event support: Dealer open house events, VIP customer test-rides, Rider Education Program Schools open house
- Report insights, successes, and challenges to Manufacturer on a weekly basis to next step actions.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Must be a Passionate and Experienced PWC operator
- Must have dealership experience
- PWC/boating/powersports industry experience.
- Motorcycle or 3-wheel vehicle endorsement.
- Strong understanding of technical elements and jargon
- Licensed safe driver and experienced driving with a trailer.
- Strong planning and multi-tasking ability.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google drive Apps
- Detail-oriented with a critical eye for quality and accuracy.
- Customer service oriented
- Problem solving skills (‘McGyver’ skills big plus)
- Ability to foster collaborative and fun cross-functional teamwork with enthusiasm and creativity
- Weekday travel through out Florida
- People person
- Physical requirements – Able to work in non-climate-controlled environment. Able to lift 50 pounds if necessary. Safety sensitive situations.
The cherry on top – nice to haves, but not deal breakers.
- Habla español.
- Bachelors degree
- Has run a 5K
- Well travelled… knows stuff.
- Can back a boat trailer into a Miami boat ramp, first try
- Knows the difference between blackened Mahi and Cajun Grouper
- Specialist Salary based on experience and ability.
- Profit Sharing
- Company vehicle and demo units
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Multiple, additional financial and ‘quality of life’ perks
Please forward your pitch and resume for our Powersports and Marine Dealer Support Specialist to Info@look-marketing.com for consideration.
Oct 07 2020
CAN-AM Spyder RT Experience Specialists
LOOK Marketing is searching for our next team of Spark Plugs to lead our experiential event execution of Can-Am Spyder RT Experience on the West Coast. We’re looking for engaging, driven, reliable, safety minded, handlebar vehicle loving human experience specialist.
The ‘West Coast’ Team will travel to BRP/Can-Am on-road dealers from San Diego to Seattle as Can-Am On-Road Specialists. The team will conduct dealer product training and provide an exceptional on-road experience for current and potential Can-Am Spyder RT owners/consumers. The ideal contracted candidates will be road warriors with a passion for travel and sharing that passion for the road with others.
DESCRIPTION OF THE SPECIALISTS’ RESPONSIBILITIES:
On-Road Experience Specialist Teams (two specialists per team)
- Manage mobile event package (Ram 2500 Crew Cab truck and 28’ enclosed Triton event trailer with four 2021 Can-Am demo units) maintaining event equipment and safely driving truck/trailer package from three-day dealership activation to dealership activation, this includes through Southern California traffic.
- Strategically manage tour team travel and ride logistics
- Lead group rides – specialists must have a motorcycle endorsement and have extensive experience (personal or professional) riding motorcycles or Can-Am on-road vehicles.
- Provide product training to dealership staff – we will train you.
- Strategically manage on-site operations at brand dealerships – brand-defining set-up, strategically design on-road experience, as a team.
- Manage registration and data capture equipment and lead post event reporting
- Engage consumers as a brand specialist – with expert product knowledge – we will train you.
- Portray the Spyder RT life – a tinge of gray and some experience wrinkles, with a few 1000 miles experience behind handlebars a plus.
- Must be a people person and enjoy living on the road for extended periods of time.
- Physically capable of lifting event equipment up to 100 pounds and working outside in occasional cold and hot conditions.
- Must have some Powersports Industry knowledge and MacGyver skills
West Coast Tour
- We are looking to fill our ‘West Coast’ tour that will run between January 25 – June 30. This includes a half week of product and safety production training in Florida January 17-20. Events are Thursday-Saturday with Sunday-Wednesday being travel, preparation and/or off days.
Experience Specialist Compensation:
- Team Specialists $1100-$1300 per week based on experience and ability
- All expense paid
- Performance bonuses
Integrity, Energy and Passion are required in that order! The experience specialist must be motivated to live and work in an ever-changing environment and deliver projects at an award-winning level our clients expect and deserve.
Get ready to leverage your passion for the road, meeting new people, sharing your love for recreational products. Dig into your creativity, and business acumen to take both our business and your career to new places. LOOK recognizes that talent is the key to its success. Bring your passion for providing exceptional customer experiences and join a dynamic team that values the entrepreneurial spirit!
Please forward your pitch and resume for our on-road Experience Specialist to Info@look-marketing.com.