Sep 12 2021
Looking for a professional Dealer Support Specialist who has passion for the Power Sports and Personal Watercraft Industry and loves to help people, specifically helping dealerships with their PWC and on-road vehicle business by spreading the Powersports and boating love among all.
We are in search for our next Spark Plug to give more power to our growing Power Sport/Motorsport dealer support services. As the ‘Specialist’ leading our recreational product dealer support project in Florida your work will ensure our manufacturer client’s Florida dealer network continues to grow market share and their PWC and on-road business.
The Dealer Support Specialist will focus on helping dealerships with every aspect of their PWC and on-road business for our manufacturer client through regular on-site visits. The Florida Specialist will be a liaison between dealer and manufacturer’s customer service, technical support, warranty claims, sales, and marketing departments.
DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Help select Florida dealerships with their brand specific PWC & on-road business – all aspects – by conducting in-person dealership visits.
- Employee training (Product training on Unit and PA&A, Rider Education Program, Sale Process support, Program and Promo, Financing Programs, etc.): On-water, On-road or In-dealership
- Train and support dealer service departments: Technical service and warranty support
- Showroom and retail space optimization
- Special event support: Dealer open house events, VIP customer test-rides, Rider Education Program Schools open house
- Report insights, successes, and challenges to Manufacturer on a weekly basis to next step actions.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Must be a Passionate and Experienced PWC operator
- Must have dealership experience
- PWC/boating/powersports industry experience.
- Motorcycle or 3-wheel vehicle endorsement.
- Strong understanding of technical elements and jargon
- Licensed safe driver and experienced driving with a trailer.
- Strong planning and multi-tasking ability.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google drive Apps
- Detail-oriented with a critical eye for quality and accuracy.
- Customer service oriented
- Problem solving skills (‘McGyver’ skills big plus)
- Ability to foster collaborative and fun cross-functional teamwork with enthusiasm and creativity
- Weekday travel through out Florida
- People person
- Physical requirements – Able to work in non-climate-controlled environment. Able to lift 50 pounds if necessary. Safety sensitive situations.
The cherry on top – nice to haves, but not deal breakers.
- Habla español.
- Bachelors degree
- Has run a 5K
- Well travelled… knows stuff.
- Can back a boat trailer into a Miami boat ramp, first try
- Knows the difference between blackened Mahi and Cajun Grouper
- Specialist Salary based on experience and ability.
- Profit Sharing
- Company vehicle and demo units
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Multiple, additional financial and ‘quality of life’ perks
Please forward your pitch and resume for our Powersports and Marine Dealer Support Specialist to Info@look-marketing.com for consideration.