Dec 07 2022
LOOK Marketing is in search of new, strategic eyes for our growing merchandising design and reset services to support our industry leading powersport clients in the USA and Canada
The specialist will support our ongoing growth; LOOK is seeking a Visual Merchandising Spark Plug to lead a variety of merchandising buildouts and resets for our industry leading client’s powersport / motorsport dealerships.
You will directly report to the LOOK Director of Show and Retail Design / Visual Merchandising
- Lead the execution of powersports, in-dealership merchandising according to a provided layout (no planogram).
- Ensure a seamless approach is taken to support the in-dealership customer experience, linking brand/merchandise presentation and retail creative across all locations.
- Strategize with LOOK and Client stake holders to determine approach to on-brand/product positioning
- Lead efforts at multiple sites, in the creation and implementation of creative brand/merchandise presentation concepts and techniques that promote an exciting shopping environment for customers, and drives revenue
- Communicate effectively, ensure timely, consistent communication with all lines of business
- Plan strategically multiple projects simultaneously, anticipating obstacles, determining solutions ensuring deadlines are met
- Pre-visit planning with client, LOOK specialist and dealership to ensure on-site design efficiency
- Logically and strategically plan travel throughout North America (need passport)
- Steward budgets, ensuring optimal use of available funds, maintaining timely & accurate reporting
You Have :
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of Visual Merchandising of recreational products in the powersports industry, retail product presentation, and display window design and stylizing.
- Savvy within the Visual Merchandising industry trends, vendors, materials and design elements
- Demonstrate consistent and high-quality work ethic
- Have project management and organizational skills; must be proficient in time management with a focus on managing multiple tasks, assigning priorities, and meeting or exceeding deadlines
- Proficient at adjusting an established strategy to fit differing physical retail environments and differing inventory collections
- Proven ability to build working relationships, influence all levels by being knowledgeable and credible
- Exhibit personal and professional excellence with the ability to exercise good judgment and handle confidential, sensitive information
- Experience Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Travelled extensively and are comfortable with extended, multi-stop presentation builds. Need to be flexible even if it is not a full time position
- Driven by telling a brand story through display presentation – comprehension of brand positioning fundamentals.
- Solution-oriented, passionate about merchandising and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
Minimum five years of Retail and Merchandising experience in Powersports
Cherry on top (nice to haves, but not deal breakers)
- Owns and rides a powersports vehicle (Motorcycle, ATV, Snowmobile, PWC, Boats)
- Apprécie la poutine et parle français
This is a project based, contract position paying premium rates for premium work. Full brand and product training included (brand knowledge expectations are elite), company cc included for travel and resources. Work is remote with occasional in-person training and/or meetings.
Integrity, Energy and Passion are required in that order! The individual must be motivated to work in powersport environments that are undergoing a merchandising modernization revolution. Work for a small, specialized agency delivering projects at a best-in-class level. Must be driven to deliver projects that make impact on our client’s dealership businesses and ours. Bottom line, do you want to be a part of something special and do something you love?
Get ready to leverage your creativity and organizational skills, and love of powersports to take your career experiences to the next level. LOOK recognizes that talent is the key to all success. Bring your passion for providing exceptional customer experiences and join a dynamic team that values the entrepreneurial spirit and loves doing things right.
#LOOKatUS: LOOK is a strategic marketing agency offering a full range of integrated communications and go-to-market services based on Florida’s Space Coast. LOOK offers strategic brand building, promotional marketing efforts in the areas of public relations, content creation (creative, video production and photography), , retail and show merchandising design and experiential event marketing. LOOK merchandising
Please forward your pitch and resume for our On-Road Experience Specialist to Info@look-marketing.com.
Nov 21 2022
CAN-AM On-Road Experience Specialist Teams
UPDATE – NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
LOOK Marketing is searching for our next team of Spark Plugs to lead our experiential activation for client BRP. We’re looking for engaging, driven, reliable, safety minded, handlebar vehicle lovin, human experience specialist.
The two-person teams will travel to BRP/Can-Am on-road dealers from late-February through July 2023 and will visit 14-16 (tbc) regional dealerships as Can-Am On-Road Specialists. The team will conduct dealer product training and provide an exceptional on-road test-ride experience for current and potential Can-Am Spyder and Ryker owners. The ideal contracted candidates will be great road warrior friends with a passion for travel, attention to detail, and riding and loves to share that passion for the road with others.
DESCRIPTION OF THE SPECIALISTS’ RESPONSIBILITIES:
On-Road Experience Specialist Teams (two specialists per team)
- Manage mobile event package (Ram 2500 Crew Cab truck and 28’ enclosed event trailer with four 2023 Can-Am demo units) maintaining event equipment and safely driving truck/trailer package from multi-day dealership activation to dealership activation, this includes through busy city traffic.
- Strategically manage tour team travel and test-ride logistics
- Lead group rides – specialists must have a motorcycle endorsement and have extensive experience (personal or professional) riding motorcycles or Can-Am on-road vehicles.
- Provide product training to dealership staff – we will train you to be a true specialist.
- Strategically manage on-site operations at various BRP dealerships – brand-defining set-up, strategically design on-road experience, as a team.
- Manage on-site registration and data capture equipment and lead post event reporting
- Engage consumers as a brand specialist – with expert product knowledge – we will train you.
- Portray the #wecanallride persona – Safety minded while making it fun and easy for ‘new to sport’ consumers
- Must be a people person and enjoy living on the road for extended periods of time.
- Physically fit and capable of lifting event equipment up to 100 pounds and working outdoors in occasional cold and hot conditions.
- Must have some Powersports Industry knowledge and MacGyver skills
- Ideally the two team mates compliment one another in as many ways as possible.
Experience/Event Specialist Compensation:
- Competitive, bi-weekly contract pay (1099) based on experience and ability.
- complete product and production training in Melbourne, Florida
- All expense paid
- Performance bonuses
Integrity, Energy and Passion are required in that order! The experience specialist must be motivated to live and work in an ever-changing environment and deliver projects at an award-winning level our clients expect and deserve.
Get ready to leverage your passion for the road, meeting new people, sharing your love for recreational products. Dig into your creativity, and business acumen to take both our experiential events and your career to new places. LOOK recognizes that talent is the key to its success. Bring your passion for providing exceptional customer experiences and join a dynamic team that values the entrepreneurial spirit! #LOOKatUS
Please forward your pitch and resume for our On-Road Experience Specialist to Info@look-marketing.com.
Nov 14 2017
Making the marketing magic happen!
A glimpse behind the camera with a few out-takes from photo shoots we produced for Florida-based client Arnott Motorcycle Air Suspension.
LOOK Marketing’s founder Tim McKercher (learn more about Tim here) is an avid motorcyclist – he owns a Ducati Monster G20 and a few other motorcycles. He brings his enthusiasm and knowledge of motorcycling to the agency’s commercial motorcycle photography and videography projects. Like some of the photos and videos we’ve shot for Arnott’s print marketing materials and and digital platforms. Some of those can be seen in our portfolio and on Arnott Motorcycle Air Suspension’s:
- Social Media Channels
- Promotional Materials
- Product Catalog
- Brochures and Posters
Jul 04 2017
Video production can break down barriers. One of the barriers to purchase and re-purchase recreational products is for the consumer to carve out time in their busy schedules to enjoy the use of the product – be it boats, motorcycles, off road vehicles, bicycles, snowmobiles, personal watercraft, etc.
The reality is, a memory of a lifetime usually takes place in a short moment. Our most recent web video campaign for client Sea-Doo showcases how you, and your family and friends, can have more fun in one fun-filled, action packed, epic adventure day on your rec product than in a month or summer of the ordinary. These branded content videos showcase the value of how living the Sea-Doo Life, even if only one day, can be worth every penny.
This series will include five videos. Two of the videos have been published on Sea-Doo’s social channels – as of July 4th. The first featuring social media superstar, teen heart throb, and handlebar athlete Hayes Grier who lives on Lake Norman in North Carolina. Hayes shows how he and his buddies have One Fun Day. His family and friends live the Sea-Doo Life lake front style using the recreational segment models of the Sea-Doo line.
The second video production is performance model focussed and was strategically scheduled to post leading into the July 4th time frame to inspire true independence with wounded military veteran and professional athlete Anthony Radetic. Radetic and his family travel together to various personal watercraft races around the US and world. This allows them to spend quality time together and supports Anthony’s drive to be independent, free of his wheelchair, while feeding his competitive spirit.
This is the perfect July 4th story for the Sea-Doo brand. Enjoy One Fun Day with the Radetic Family
Follow Sea-Doo Social Media to see the next three ‘One Fun Day’ videos and learn how Fun runs in the Sea-Doo family.