Oct 07 2020
CAN-AM Spyder RT Experience Specialists
LOOK Marketing is searching for our next team of Spark Plugs to lead our experiential event execution of Can-Am Spyder RT Trials across the US. We’re looking for energetic, driven, reliable, engaging, safety minded, handlebar vehicle loving human experience specialist.
The 10, two-person teams will travel to BRP/Can-Am on-road dealers as Can-Am On-Road Specialists in specific regions across the country. Teams will conduct dealer product training and provide an exceptional on-road experience for current and potential Can-Am Spyder RT owners/consumers. The ideal contracted candidates will be road warriors with a passion for travel and sharing that passion for the road with others.
DESCRIPTION OF THE SPECIALISTS’ RESPONSIBILITIES:
On-Road Experience Specialist Teams (two per team)
- Manage mobile event package (Full-size truck and 28’ enclosed event trailer with four 2021 demo units) maintaining event equipment and safely driving truck/trailer package from four-day dealership activation to dealership activation, sometimes through busy city traffic.
- Strategically manage tour team travel and ride logistics
- Provide product training to dealership staff – we will train you.
- Strategically manage on-site operations at brand dealerships – brand-defining set-up, strategically design on-road experience, as a team.
- Lead group rides – must have motorcycle license and experience.
- Manage registration and data capture equipment and lead post event reporting
- Engage consumers as a brand specialist – with expert product knowledge – we will train you.
- Portray the Spyder RT life – a tinge of gray and some experience wrinkles, with a few 1000 miles experience behind handlebars a plus.
- Must be a people person and enjoy living on the road for extended periods of time.
- Physically capable of lifting event equipment up to 100 pounds and working outside in occasional cold and hot conditions.
- Must have some Powersports Industry knowledge and MacGyver skills
- As of November 16, we are looking to fill the teams for five of our ten teams. The tours will run between January – July. Individual Tour team start times begin based on ideal riding weather in that specific region.
All tours will include one-week of product and event production training prior to start. Events are Thursday-Saturday with Sunday-Wednesday being travel, preparation and/or off days.
Experience Specialist Compensation:
- Team Specialists $1100-$1350 per week based on experience and ability
- Travel expense budget provided
Integrity, Energy and Passion are required in that order! The experience specialist must be motivated to live and work in an ever-changing environment and deliver projects at an award-winning level our clients expect and deserve.
Get ready to leverage your passion for the road, meeting new people, sharing your love for recreational products. Dig into your creativity, and business acumen to take both our business and your career to new places. LOOK recognizes that talent is the key to its success. Bring your passion for providing exceptional customer experiences and join a dynamic team that values the entrepreneurial spirit!
Please forward your pitch and resume for our on-road Experience Specialist to Info@look-marketing.com.
Oct 07 2020
Looking for a professional Dealer Support Specialist who has passion for the Power Sports and Personal Watercraft Industry and loves to help people, specifically helping dealerships with their PWC business by spreading the PWC love among all.
We are in search for our next Spark Plug to give more power to our growing Power Sport/Motorsport dealer support services. As one of two specialists leading our recreational product dealer support project in Florida your work will ensure our manufacturer client’s Florida dealer network continues to grow market share and their PWC business.
The Florida PWC Dealer Support Specialist position will focus on four pillars of support – Support Dealer Service Departments, Dealership Showroom Optimization, Dealer On-Water Training Support, and Commercial/Fleet Sales Support.
The PWC Dealer Support Specialist will focus on helping dealerships with every aspect of their PWC business for our manufacturer client through on-site interactions. The Florida Specialist will be a liaison between dealer and manufacturer’s customer service, technical support, warranty claims, sales, and marketing departments.
DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Help select Florida dealers with their brand specific PWC business – all aspects.
- On-going, on-site dealership visits in Florida. (will be split among two specialists)
- Provide dealership staff training on new product positioning, consumer benefits and competitive advantages through on-water experience.
- Service Department support for special technical cases and warranty claims.
- Optimize dealership exterior and showroom brand representation and presentation.
- As a brand and product expert, on-going product training of dealership staff.
- Interface with manufacturer departments to best serve dealers and customers.
- Report insights, successes, and challenges to manufacturer on a weekly basis to next step actions.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Must be a Passionate and Experienced PWC operator
- Must have some dealership experience
- PWC/boating/powersports industry experience.
- Strong understanding of technical elements and jargon
- Safe driver and very experienced driving with a trailer.
- Strong planning and multi-tasking ability.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Apps
- Detail-oriented with a critical eye for quality and accuracy.
- Customer service oriented
- Problem solving skills (‘McGyver’ skills big plus)
- Ability to foster collaborative and fun cross-functional teamwork with enthusiasm and creativity
- Weekday travel through out Florida
- People person
The cherry on top – nice to haves, but not deal breakers.
- Habla español.
- Has run a 5K
- Can back a 25’ trailer into a Miami boat ramp on Sunday, first try
- Knows the difference between blackened Mahi and Cajun Grouper
- Specialist Salary based on experience and ability.
- Profit Sharing and Performance Bonuses
- Company vehicle and demo units
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Multiple, additional ‘quality of life’ perks
Please forward your pitch and resume for our PWC Dealer Support Specialist to Info@look-marketing.com for consideration.
Nov 14 2017
Making the marketing magic happen!
A glimpse behind the camera with a few out-takes from photo shoots we produced for Florida-based client Arnott Motorcycle Air Suspension.
LOOK Marketing’s founder Tim McKercher (learn more about Tim here) is an avid motorcyclist – he owns a Ducati Monster G20 and a few other motorcycles. He brings his enthusiasm and knowledge of motorcycling to the agency’s commercial motorcycle photography and videography projects. Like some of the photos and videos we’ve shot for Arnott’s print marketing materials and and digital platforms. Some of those can be seen in our portfolio and on Arnott Motorcycle Air Suspension’s:
- Social Media Channels
- Promotional Materials
- Product Catalog
- Brochures and Posters
Jul 04 2017
Video production can break down barriers. One of the barriers to purchase and re-purchase recreational products is for the consumer to carve out time in their busy schedules to enjoy the use of the product – be it boats, motorcycles, off road vehicles, bicycles, snowmobiles, personal watercraft, etc.
The reality is, a memory of a lifetime usually takes place in a short moment. Our most recent web video campaign for client Sea-Doo showcases how you, and your family and friends, can have more fun in one fun-filled, action packed, epic adventure day on your rec product than in a month or summer of the ordinary. These branded content videos showcase the value of how living the Sea-Doo Life, even if only one day, can be worth every penny.
This series will include five videos. Two of the videos have been published on Sea-Doo’s social channels – as of July 4th. The first featuring social media superstar, teen heart throb, and handlebar athlete Hayes Grier who lives on Lake Norman in North Carolina. Hayes shows how he and his buddies have One Fun Day. His family and friends live the Sea-Doo Life lake front style using the recreational segment models of the Sea-Doo line.
The second video production is performance model focussed and was strategically scheduled to post leading into the July 4th time frame to inspire true independence with wounded military veteran and professional athlete Anthony Radetic. Radetic and his family travel together to various personal watercraft races around the US and world. This allows them to spend quality time together and supports Anthony’s drive to be independent, free of his wheelchair, while feeding his competitive spirit.
This is the perfect July 4th story for the Sea-Doo brand. Enjoy One Fun Day with the Radetic Family
Follow Sea-Doo Social Media to see the next three ‘One Fun Day’ videos and learn how Fun runs in the Sea-Doo family.