Oct 07 2020
CAN-AM Spyder RT Experience Specialists
LOOK Marketing is searching for our next team of Spark Plugs to lead our experiential event execution of Can-Am Spyder RT Experience on the West Coast. We’re looking for engaging, driven, reliable, safety minded, handlebar vehicle loving human experience specialist.
The ‘West Coast’ Team will travel to BRP/Can-Am on-road dealers from San Diego to Seattle as Can-Am On-Road Specialists. The team will conduct dealer product training and provide an exceptional on-road experience for current and potential Can-Am Spyder RT owners/consumers. The ideal contracted candidates will be road warriors with a passion for travel and sharing that passion for the road with others.
DESCRIPTION OF THE SPECIALISTS’ RESPONSIBILITIES:
On-Road Experience Specialist Teams (two specialists per team)
- Manage mobile event package (Ram 2500 Crew Cab truck and 28’ enclosed Triton event trailer with four 2021 Can-Am demo units) maintaining event equipment and safely driving truck/trailer package from three-day dealership activation to dealership activation, this includes through Southern California traffic.
- Strategically manage tour team travel and ride logistics
- Lead group rides – specialists must have a motorcycle endorsement and have extensive experience (personal or professional) riding motorcycles or Can-Am on-road vehicles.
- Provide product training to dealership staff – we will train you.
- Strategically manage on-site operations at brand dealerships – brand-defining set-up, strategically design on-road experience, as a team.
- Manage registration and data capture equipment and lead post event reporting
- Engage consumers as a brand specialist – with expert product knowledge – we will train you.
- Portray the Spyder RT life – a tinge of gray and some experience wrinkles, with a few 1000 miles experience behind handlebars a plus.
- Must be a people person and enjoy living on the road for extended periods of time.
- Physically capable of lifting event equipment up to 100 pounds and working outside in occasional cold and hot conditions.
- Must have some Powersports Industry knowledge and MacGyver skills
West Coast Tour
- We are looking to fill our ‘West Coast’ tour that will run between January 25 – June 30. This includes a half week of product and safety production training in Florida January 17-20. Events are Thursday-Saturday with Sunday-Wednesday being travel, preparation and/or off days.
Experience Specialist Compensation:
- Team Specialists $1100-$1300 per week based on experience and ability
- All expense paid
- Performance bonuses
Integrity, Energy and Passion are required in that order! The experience specialist must be motivated to live and work in an ever-changing environment and deliver projects at an award-winning level our clients expect and deserve.
Get ready to leverage your passion for the road, meeting new people, sharing your love for recreational products. Dig into your creativity, and business acumen to take both our business and your career to new places. LOOK recognizes that talent is the key to its success. Bring your passion for providing exceptional customer experiences and join a dynamic team that values the entrepreneurial spirit!
Please forward your pitch and resume for our on-road Experience Specialist to Info@look-marketing.com.
Oct 07 2020
Looking for a professional Dealer Support Specialist who has passion for the Power Sports and Personal Watercraft Industry and loves to help people, specifically helping dealerships with their PWC business by spreading the PWC love among all.
We are in search for our next Spark Plug to give more power to our growing Power Sport/Motorsport dealer support services. As one of two specialists leading our recreational product dealer support project in Florida your work will ensure our manufacturer client’s Florida dealer network continues to grow market share and their PWC business.
The Florida PWC Dealer Support Specialist position will focus on four pillars of support – Support Dealer Service Departments, Dealership Showroom Optimization, Dealer On-Water Training Support, and Commercial/Fleet Sales Support.
The PWC Dealer Support Specialist will focus on helping dealerships with every aspect of their PWC business for our manufacturer client through on-site interactions. The Florida Specialist will be a liaison between dealer and manufacturer’s customer service, technical support, warranty claims, sales, and marketing departments.
DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Help select Florida dealers with their brand specific PWC business – all aspects.
- On-going, on-site dealership visits in Florida. (will be split among two specialists)
- Provide dealership staff training on new product positioning, consumer benefits and competitive advantages through on-water experience.
- Service Department support for special technical cases and warranty claims.
- Optimize dealership exterior and showroom brand representation and presentation.
- As a brand and product expert, on-going product training of dealership staff.
- Interface with manufacturer departments to best serve dealers and customers.
- Report insights, successes, and challenges to manufacturer on a weekly basis to next step actions.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Must be a Passionate and Experienced PWC operator
- Must have some dealership experience
- PWC/boating/powersports industry experience.
- Strong understanding of technical elements and jargon
- Safe driver and very experienced driving with a trailer.
- Strong planning and multi-tasking ability.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Apps
- Detail-oriented with a critical eye for quality and accuracy.
- Customer service oriented
- Problem solving skills (‘McGyver’ skills big plus)
- Ability to foster collaborative and fun cross-functional teamwork with enthusiasm and creativity
- Weekday travel through out Florida
- People person
The cherry on top – nice to haves, but not deal breakers.
- Habla español.
- Has run a 5K
- Can back a 25’ trailer into a Miami boat ramp on Sunday, first try
- Knows the difference between blackened Mahi and Cajun Grouper
- Specialist Salary based on experience and ability.
- Profit Sharing and Performance Bonuses
- Company vehicle and demo units
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Multiple, additional ‘quality of life’ perks
Please forward your pitch and resume for our PWC Dealer Support Specialist to Info@look-marketing.com for consideration.