Experience Specialist for CAN-AM Tour Wanted
CAN-AM SPYDER RT Experience Specialists
LOOK Marketing is searching for our next set of Spark Plugs to lead our experiential event execution of Can-Am Spyder RT Trials across five US regions. We are looking to fill our ‘Great Lakes’ region team that includes stops in PA, OH, MI, IL, and WI and our Florida+ Team lead. We’re looking for energetic, driven, reliable, engaging, safety minded, ready to see the country and handlebar vehicle loving human experience specialist.
The two-person team will travel to BRP/Can-Am on-road dealers as Spyder Specialists. Teams will conduct on-road dealer training and providing an exceptional on-road experience for current and potential Can-Am Spyder RT owners/consumers. The ideal contracted candidates will be road warriors with a passion for travel and sharing that passion for the road with others.
DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
On-Road Experience Specialist
- Manage mobile event package (Ram 2500 and 28’ enclosed event trailer with four 2020 demo units) maintaining event equipment and safely driving truck/trailer package from dealership event to dealership event, sometimes through busy city traffic.
- Strategically manage tour/travel logistics
- Provide product training to dealership staff – we will train you.
- Strategically manage on-site operations at brand dealerships – brand-defining set-up, strategically design on-road experience, manage support staff.
- Lead group rides – must have motorcycle license
- Manage registration and data capture equipment and lead post event reporting
- Engage consumers as a brand specialist – with expert product knowledge – we will train you.
- Portray the Spyder RT life – a tinge of gray and some experience wrinkles, with a few 1000 miles experience behind handlebars a plus.
- Must be a people person and enjoy living on the road for extended periods of time.
- Physically capable of lifting event equipment up to 100 pounds and working outside in occasional cold and hot conditions.
- Must have some Powersports industry knowledge and MacGyver skills
Project Regions – Updated December 23
- West Coast, Texas+, and Minnesota+ Tours – Filled
- Great Lakes Tour will include 16 events and kickoff in Ohio mid-March going through August 1 – with Easter and July 4thweek(ends) off.
- We are also looking for an experienced Event professional to be the LEAD for our Florida+ team. Space Coast based would be huge plus.
- We pay for flights/travel home for the Holiday breaks and off weekends.
All tours will include one-week of product and event production training prior to start. Events are Wednesday-Saturday with Sunday-Tuesday travel and/or off days
Experience Specialist Compensation:
- Team Lead Role $1200-$1400 per week based on experience and ability
- Team Support Role $900-$1100 per week based on experience and ability
- Full Travel Expenses Budget
- Performance Bonuses
Integrity, Energy and Passion are required in that order! The experience specialist must be motivated to live and work in an ever-changing environment and deliver projects at an award-winning level our clients expect and deserve.
Get ready to leverage your passion for the road, meeting new people, sharing your love for recreational products. Dig into your creativity, and business acumen to take both our business and your career to new places. LOOK recognizes that talent is the key to its success. Bring your passion for providing exceptional customer experiences and join a dynamic team that values the entrepreneurial spirit!
Please forward your pitch and resume for our on-road Experience Specialist to Info@look-marketing.com for consideration.