WANTED – Experience/Event Specialist Team for CAN-AM On-Road Tour
CAN-AM On-Road Experience Specialist Teams
UPDATE – NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
LOOK Marketing is searching for our next team of Spark Plugs to lead our experiential activation for client BRP. We’re looking for engaging, driven, reliable, safety minded, handlebar vehicle lovin, human experience specialist.
The two-person teams will travel to BRP/Can-Am on-road dealers from late-February through July 2023 and will visit 14-16 (tbc) regional dealerships as Can-Am On-Road Specialists. The team will conduct dealer product training and provide an exceptional on-road test-ride experience for current and potential Can-Am Spyder and Ryker owners. The ideal contracted candidates will be great road warrior friends with a passion for travel, attention to detail, and riding and loves to share that passion for the road with others.
DESCRIPTION OF THE SPECIALISTS’ RESPONSIBILITIES:
On-Road Experience Specialist Teams (two specialists per team)
- Manage mobile event package (Ram 2500 Crew Cab truck and 28’ enclosed event trailer with four 2023 Can-Am demo units) maintaining event equipment and safely driving truck/trailer package from multi-day dealership activation to dealership activation, this includes through busy city traffic.
- Strategically manage tour team travel and test-ride logistics
- Lead group rides – specialists must have a motorcycle endorsement and have extensive experience (personal or professional) riding motorcycles or Can-Am on-road vehicles.
- Provide product training to dealership staff – we will train you to be a true specialist.
- Strategically manage on-site operations at various BRP dealerships – brand-defining set-up, strategically design on-road experience, as a team.
- Manage on-site registration and data capture equipment and lead post event reporting
- Engage consumers as a brand specialist – with expert product knowledge – we will train you.
- Portray the #wecanallride persona – Safety minded while making it fun and easy for ‘new to sport’ consumers
- Must be a people person and enjoy living on the road for extended periods of time.
- Physically fit and capable of lifting event equipment up to 100 pounds and working outdoors in occasional cold and hot conditions.
- Must have some Powersports Industry knowledge and MacGyver skills
- Ideally the two team mates compliment one another in as many ways as possible.
Experience/Event Specialist Compensation:
- Competitive, bi-weekly contract pay (1099) based on experience and ability.
- complete product and production training in Melbourne, Florida
- All expense paid
- Performance bonuses
Integrity, Energy and Passion are required in that order! The experience specialist must be motivated to live and work in an ever-changing environment and deliver projects at an award-winning level our clients expect and deserve.
Get ready to leverage your passion for the road, meeting new people, sharing your love for recreational products. Dig into your creativity, and business acumen to take both our experiential events and your career to new places. LOOK recognizes that talent is the key to its success. Bring your passion for providing exceptional customer experiences and join a dynamic team that values the entrepreneurial spirit! #LOOKatUS
Please forward your pitch and resume for our On-Road Experience Specialist to Info@look-marketing.com.